Chicken Ranch Casserole
You won't believe how easy and delicious our ranch chicken casserole is until you make it. How about tonight?
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's never been easier to cook up some dinnertime magic! All you have to do is make this Chicken Ranch Casserole. Made with family-favorite potato tots, lots of cheese, bacon, ranch mix, and chicken, this casserole has it all. Plus, it's made in your slow cooker, so there's hardly any work involved!
Whether you've been on the hunt for slow cooker easy chicken casserole recipes or simply want a simple and satisfying meal for the family tonight, this chicken casserole will do the job. You won't believe how easy it is to assemble. The only hard part is waiting for it to finish cooking before digging in. But, wow, is it worth the wait!
For more great recipes like this, subscribe to our free email newsletter!
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen potato tots
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 (2.8-ounce) package real bacon pieces
- 1 (1-ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup milk
Chicken (Bacon) Ranch Casserole Recipe
- Coat the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place half the potato tots on bottom.
- In a medium bowl, combine cheeses; mix well. Sprinkle half the cheese mixture over potato tots. Sprinkle half the bacon pieces over cheese.
- In a shallow dish, combine ranch dressing mix with salt and pepper. Coat chicken in ranch mixture and place over bacon pieces. Sprinkle any remaining ranch mixture over chicken.
- Top with remaining potato tots, cheese mixture, and bacon. Pour milk over top.
- Cover and cook the Chicken Ranch Casserole on LOW 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve the chicken breast topped with tater tots, cheese, and bacon.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip:
- Okay, we know you like to peek in the slow cooker to make sure everything is going perfectly. But every time you open up your slow cooker, it will take an additional 30 minutes to recoup the heat that you lost. So remember, no lifting the cover!
- You'll love our Sensational Southern Casserole recipes. Plus, our Make-Ahead Freezer Casseroles are perfect for your next potluck!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,052
- Calories from Fat 511
- Total Fat 57g 87 %
- Saturated Fat 23g 117 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 71g 142 %
- Cholesterol 209mg 70 %
- Sodium 3,048mg 127 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.3g 21 %
- Sugars 2.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!