We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you're at the supermarket, check out all the varieties of canned tomatoes on the shelves. You're sure to find one for almost every taste! If you can't find what's called for here, just use regular diced tomatoes in a similar size and stir in some chopped fresh cilantro and fresh lime juice.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen seasoning blend, thawed
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (1.12-ounce) package fajita seasoning
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes with lime juice and cilantro, drained (see note)
- 4 (10-ounce) flour tortillas
What to Do
- Place steak in a 4-quart slow cooker; top with seasoning blend and next 4 ingredients.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 4 hours or on LOW setting 7 hours. Remove meat, and shred with 2 forks; return meat to slow cooker. Spoon mixture onto tortillas using a slotted spoon; serve with desired toppings like shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream, or salsa.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!