Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect potato side dish to go along with anything you've got planned for dinner tonight. Our slow-cooked Scalloped Potatoes with Ham are creamy, hearty, and full of classic potato-yumminess.
What You'll Need:
- 3 pounds potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives (optional)
What To Do:
- In a 5-quart slow cooker layer half each of potatoes, onion, ham, and cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; repeat layers with remaining potatoes, onion, ham, and cheese.
- In a small bowl, stir together soup and water ; spoon over potato mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 7 to 8 hours. Sprinkle with chives, if desired.
- If you'd like to make these a little faster, you can cook 'em in your slow cooker on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 320
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 28 %
- Cholesterol 38mg 13 %
- Sodium 994mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.8g 23 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!