Scalloped Potatoes with Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect potato side dish to go along with anything you've got planned for dinner tonight. Our slow-cooked Scalloped Potatoes with Ham are creamy, hearty, and full of classic potato-yumminess.
What You'll Need:
- 3 pounds potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives (optional)
What To Do:
- In a 5-quart slow cooker layer half each of potatoes, onion, ham, and cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; repeat layers with remaining potatoes, onion, ham, and cheese.
- In a small bowl, stir together soup and water ; spoon over potato mixture.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 7 to 8 hours. Sprinkle with chives, if desired.
- If you'd like to make these a little faster, you can cook 'em in your slow cooker on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 320
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 5.2g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 14g 28 %
- Cholesterol 38mg 13 %
- Sodium 994mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.8g 23 %
- Sugars 4.2g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't need a fancy rotisserie to make the best roasted chicken - all you need is a Bundt pan! Our Herb Roasted Bundt Pan Chicken is so moist and flavorful, you'll wonder why you've never tried roasting your chicken like this before. (We just love how the chicken picks up the flavors from the herbs and wine in the pan!)