Shortcut Chicken 'n' Dumplings
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cure your comfort food cravings with our Shortcut Chicken 'n' Dumplings recipe! Thanks to shortcut ingredients, we can put together a creamy dinner full of savory chicken, veggies, and plump dumplings in hardly any time at all! It'll really hit the spot!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups pulled rotisserie chicken
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits, quartered (8 biscuits)
What To Do:
- In a 4-quart or larger slow cooker, mix all ingredients except biscuits. Gently fold in biscuit pieces.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 hours or on HIGH 2 hours, or until biscuits are firm; serve immediately.
- What makes this recipe so easy is that we can take advantage of so many of our market shortcuts. The chicken is pre-cooked, the frozen veggies are farm-fresh, cleaned, and cut, and the refrigerated biscuit dough is ready to just add.
- This has got it all, except of course, dessert! Staying with the comfort theme, how about our classic rice pudding to top off the meal!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've been to a church picnic or, really, just about any kind of family get-together in the South, then you're probably familiar with pimiento cheese spread. It's a staple there! We thought we'd give these deviled eggs a Southern twist by stuffing them with a pimiento cheese mixture, and boy, did they turn out good! These Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs will be a hit with your family this Easter.