Slow Cooker Brisket
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes this brisket recipe so simple? The fact that your slow cooker does all the work, and we think that's just great! Now you don't need a special occasion to make fork tender brisket and we can bet your family will be very happy about that.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound new baby potatoes (about 12)
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 (3-pound) beef brisket, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup brewed black coffee
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
What to Do
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, place the potatoes, onion, and carrots. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper and place over vegetables.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato sauce, coffee, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar; pour over beef and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 9 hours, or until beef is fork-tender. Slice beef across grain; serve with vegetables and sauce.
Top off this meal with our delicious Heavenly Apple Bake, and you're sure to be a superstar!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Freshly squeezed orange juice helps turn these Double-Orange Glazed Cookies into a tasty, sunny treat that they won't be able to stop snackin' on. Bake these "doubly-orangey-good" cookies when you're looking for a sunshine-y way to brighten up your gang!