Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 4 Hr 15 Min
For a meal that's super yummy without requiring a lot of kitchen work, turn to our Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas! This recipe is packed with family-pleasing flavors and ingredients that will keep their tummies full. That's why it's our favorite stress-free way to put dinner on the table.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 (19-ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- Zest of 1/2 a lime
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 (15-ounce) can refried beans, warmed
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- In a slow cooker, combine chicken, enchilada sauce, bouillon cubes, lime zest, and cumin; cook on low about 4 hours or until tender. Remove to a cutting board and shred with forks. Stir chicken back into the sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place beans in the middle of a tortilla, then add about 1/3-cup chicken mixture. Fold edge of the tortilla that's closest to you over the filling, then fold in each side and roll tightly, ending with the seam side down. Place into casserole dish. Repeat process until you've filled all the tortillas.
- Pour the remaining sauce and chicken mixture over the enchiladas. Top with cheese and bake 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and heated through.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 344
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 4.5g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 28g 57 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 980mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.8g 15 %
- Sugars 2.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!