Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff is a no-hassle way to make a classic! This recipe was shared with us by Tracey over at The Kitchen is My Playground and we bet this will become a weeknight favorite for you too!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 16 ounces baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, halved and cut into slivers
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
What to Do
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.