Slow Cooker Pizza Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take out the slow cooker, 'cause we've got a pizza dip recipe that's sure to be the "MVP" (that's "Most Valuable Pizza Dip") of your game day party. Our Slow Cooker Pizza Dip is a two-in-one pizza and dip combo that's ooey-gooey, easy-cheesy, and saucy-spectacular.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (14-ounce) jars pizza sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; saute sausage and onion 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned, breaking up sausage into smaller pieces.
- In a 2-quart or larger slow cooker, combine sauce, green pepper, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and salt. Add sausage mixture and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours. When ready to serve, stir in mozzarella cheese.
- We like to serve this crowd-favorite pizza dip with wedges of a par-baked pizza crust, garlic-toasted baguette slices, or pita chips. Whichever you choose, they're gonna eat it right up!
- Looking for more great dip recipes? Check out our collection of game day favorites!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!