We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve this dish as a new alternative to your holiday side dishes. Our Squashed Dressing is a tasty cross between a squash casserole and cornbread dressing. And as an added plus, it frees up valuable oven space!
What You'll Need
- 2 pounds yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 cups crumbled cornbread, reserve 1 cup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a 5-quart, or larger, slow cooker that's been coated with cooking spray, combine all the ingredients except reserved cup of cornbread; mix well. Sprinkle reserved cornbread on top of squash mixture.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting 3 hours or until lightly browned. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 265
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 13g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 5.4g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 6.3g 13 %
- Cholesterol 33mg 11 %
- Sodium 776mg 32 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 8.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!