1 2 3 Salsa Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The name of our 1 2 3 Salsa Dip says it all. Yep, with just three ingredients you can make this great-tasting Tex-Mex dip...in no time!
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-quart casserole or baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater, combine all ingredients and beat until smooth and well blended.
- Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake 30 minutes, or until light golden.
Makes 3 cups dip.
Serve warm with tortilla chips or fresh cut veggies for dipping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 203
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 55 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.9g 8 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 377mg 16 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.4g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 2.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Freshly squeezed orange juice helps turn these Double-Orange Glazed Cookies into a tasty, sunny treat that they won't be able to stop snackin' on. Bake these "doubly-orangey-good" cookies when you're looking for a sunshine-y way to brighten up your gang!