Apple Spice-Raisin Snack Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Stash this snack in the pantry for a quick pick-me-up, or pack it for a snack-on-the-go. Either way, it's a healthy treat!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups whole-grain oat cereal squares
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice
- Cooking spray
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can dry-roasted mixed nuts
- 1 cup raisins
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil then coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cereal, sugar, and applie pie spice. Coat mixture evenly with cooking spray. Transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 7 minutes. Stir mixture and coat evenly with cooking spray. Bake an additional 7 minutes. Stir in nuts and raisins; cool. Store mixture in an airtight container.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!