We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't decide whether to have popcorn or candy? You don't have to! Our Award-Winning Popcorn features the best of both worlds, along with some pretzels, dried cranberries, and a drizzle of white chocolate. Whether you're hosting a fancy Academy Awards bash or having a typical movie night at home, this popcorn recipe is a must-try!
What You'll Need
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces (see Note)
- 1/2 cup mini nonpareil candies
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 8 ounces white chocolate melting wafers, chips, or squares
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn, pretzels, candy-coated chocolates, nonpareil candies, and dried cranberries; mix well.
- In a medium, microwaveable bowl, melt white chocolate for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until chocolate is melted and smooth. (Do not overheat.) Pour chocolate over popcorn mixture and toss evenly until coated.
- Spread onto a large, rimmed baking sheet. Let cool completely, then break up into chunks. Store in an airtight container.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to warm up your kitchen to cook this hot and hearty meal! Our BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes are made in your slow cooker, which makes this a great summertime recipe. This dish features juicy pork chops and plenty of potatoes cooked in your favorite barbecue sauce. It's a win no matter how you look at it!