Banana Chocolate Chip Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fool 'em into thinking they're having ice cream as a snack by serving 'em a few of these Banana Chocolate Chip Bites. When frozen and blended, bananas become really creamy (like ice cream!). And when you add in some mini chocolate chips, walnut pieces, and a little vanilla, it's even more wonderfully delicious!
What You'll Need
- 3 ripe bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Coat 2 mini muffin tins with cooking spray or line with paper liners. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place banana slices on baking sheet, cover, and freeze 1 hour, or until frozen.
- Place banana slices in food processor or blender and pulse until smooth and creamy. Stir in 1/3 cup chocolate chips, the walnuts, and vanilla. Evenly spoon mixture into muffin cups and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Cover and freeze 3 to 4 hours, or until frozen.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.