Banana Chocolate Chip Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fool 'em into thinking they're having ice cream as a snack by serving 'em a few of these Banana Chocolate Chip Bites. When frozen and blended, bananas become really creamy (like ice cream!). And when you add in some mini chocolate chips, walnut pieces, and a little vanilla, it's even more wonderfully delicious!
What You'll Need
- 3 ripe bananas, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Coat 2 mini muffin tins with cooking spray or line with paper liners. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Place banana slices on baking sheet, cover, and freeze 1 hour, or until frozen.
- Place banana slices in food processor or blender and pulse until smooth and creamy. Stir in 1/3 cup chocolate chips, the walnuts, and vanilla. Evenly spoon mixture into muffin cups and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Cover and freeze 3 to 4 hours, or until frozen.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!