Bite Sized Mexican Pizzas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen bite-sized pizza snacks
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Uh oh, you've got a snack attack that just won't go away! These mini pizzas are just the cure.
What You'll Need
- 24 Triscuit® Crackers
- 1/2 cup thick-and-chunky salsa
- 1 (2 ½-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange crackers on prepared baking sheet. Spoon salsa evenly over crackers. Top with olives, if desired, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 4 to 6 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
To spice these up, add a few sliced jalapeno peppers.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!