Broccoli and Cheese Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A little goes a long way with small appetizer bites that are big on taste. Our Broccoli and Cheese Bites made from convenient refrigerated biscuits that're filled with diced ham, mozzarella string cheese and chopped frozen broccoli are sure to be crowd pleasers.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (7.5-ounce) package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- Garlic powder for sprinkling
- 3 (1-ounce) mozzarella string cheeses, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons cooked diced ham or chicken
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and diced
- Mustard or your favorite dipping sauce
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Separate biscuit dough into 10 pieces. Make an indentation in the center of each with your thumb. Lightly sprinkle each indentation with garlic powder; top each with a piece of cheese, then evenly sprinkle with ham and broccoli. Pull dough over filling and pinch together firmly so that filling is completely enclosed. Place seam-side down on prepared baking sheet and lightly spray tops with cooking spray.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm with mustard for dipping.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 97
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 3.4g 7 %
- Cholesterol 7.8mg 3 %
- Sodium 260mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.7g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 1.7g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a meatloaf that's really moist and packed with flavor! Our Italian-Style Meatloaf is made with a tasty combination of ground beef and ground pork, as well as some chopped eggplant and lots of Italian spices. It's a change-of-pace meatloaf that's perfect for tonight's dinner.