Chili 'n' Cheese Popcorn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe for Chili 'n' Cheese Popcorn is the perfect marriage of tastes - a fun and creative snack for your next party. The spice of chili, alongside creamy Parmesan for the perfect pop!
What You'll Need
- 2 (3.5-ounce each) packages butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pinch ground red pepper
What to Do
- Prepare popcorn according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Place popcorn in a clean paper grocery bag; add cheese mixture, and shake well to coat. Store any leftovers in an airtight container.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 214
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 3.0g 15 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 3.7mg 1 %
- Sodium 515mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 16g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 0.3g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you're called upon to comfort someone and need the perfect bring-along dish, we recommend Utah's Best Funeral Potatoes. This hearty, creamy funeral potatoes recipe will surely be appreciated by friends and family. Of course, easy potato side dish is perfect for a happy occasion, too.