Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why settle for plain old pretzels when it's just as easy to enjoy piping-hot ones coated with cinnamon and sugar? Yup, they're a sweet "twist" on the old favorites.
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) package refrigerated soft breadstick dough
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll the breadsticks and separate into 8 strips. Form each strip into a pretzel shape and place on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon. Brush the pretzels with the melted butter then sprinkle with the sugar-cinnamon mixture.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Serve immediately.
Sometimes I like to melt extra butter and mix in a little sugar and cinnamon to make a dipping sauce for the pretzels.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.