We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know those dishes that have in love at first bite? Well, this Clam Dip is one of 'em! This is one heck of an appetizing appetizer that will be sure to get the party started.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (0.9-ounce) packages dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 (10-ounce) can chopped clams
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill dip at least 2 hours.
- Serve dip with bread cubes and raw vegetables.
Take a break from the predictable chips and dip. A 16-ounce round loaf of sourdough bread that's cut into cubes makes a hearty dipper for this appetizer. Add some raw veggies, too-an appetizing way to get your share of veggies!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 726
- Calories from Fat 487
- Total Fat 54g 83 %
- Saturated Fat 19g 94 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 32g 63 %
- Cholesterol 151mg 50 %
- Sodium 976mg 41 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 8.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!