We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know those dishes that have in love at first bite? Well, this Clam Dip is one of 'em! This is one heck of an appetizing appetizer that will be sure to get the party started.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 (0.9-ounce) packages dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 (10-ounce) can chopped clams
What to Do
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill dip at least 2 hours.
- Serve dip with bread cubes and raw vegetables.
Take a break from the predictable chips and dip. A 16-ounce round loaf of sourdough bread that's cut into cubes makes a hearty dipper for this appetizer. Add some raw veggies, too-an appetizing way to get your share of veggies!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Calories 681
- Calories from Fat 486
- Total Fat 54g 83 %
- Saturated Fat 18g 88 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 31g 62 %
- Cholesterol 157mg 52 %
- Sodium 967mg 40 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 3.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!