We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Mexican appetizer is a real crowd-pleaser. Our Creamy Guacamole has fewer calories but just as much flavor!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups cubed peeled avocado (about 2 avocados)
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese (See Note)
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- Process all ingredients in a food processor until smooth, scraping sides of bowl once during processing. Serve immediately.
This Mexican favorite features fat-free ricotta cheese, which not only makes the dip creamy, but also decreases the fat content, since you don't need to use as much avocado. Serve with baked or light tortilla chips.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!