Fancy Schmancy G.O.R.P.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Fancy Schmancy G.O.R.P. is the kind of trail mix you reach for when you need an extra burst of energy or when the kids are craving something sweet to snack on. You can easily make it your own way, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package candy-coated chocolate pieces
- 1 (12-ounce) jar unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 (6-ounce) can salted natural almonds
- 1 (6-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (6-ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1 cup raisins
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; stir gently.
- Store in an airtight container.
G.O.R.P. stands for a snack mix of 'Good Old Raisins and Peanuts.' It has grown to include everything from nuts and raisins to seeds, dried fruit, and toasted oats.