The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Game Day Recipes: 30 Best Munchies for a Crowd
Fresh Pizza Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Get everything you always wanted on a pizza, including that fresh-from-the-oven taste - without waiting for the delivery van!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10.8-ounce) package refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits) (see Note)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 medium-sized plum tomatoes, each cut into about 7 slices
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. With your fingers, separate each biscuit into 4 layers and place on two 10- x 15-inch baking sheets. Bake 7 to 8 minutes, or until crust is golden.
- Remove biscuits from oven and top each with some cheese, a tomato slice, and a sprinkle of basil. Return to oven and bake 7 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Make sure to buy the flaky style biscuits so you can separate the layers into thin biscuits; regular biscuits can't easily be separated into layers. For added flavor, combine 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the tops before baking.