Fresh Pizza Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get everything you always wanted on a pizza, including that fresh-from-the-oven taste - without waiting for the delivery van!
What You'll Need
- 1 (10.8-ounce) package refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits) (see Note)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 medium-sized plum tomatoes, each cut into about 7 slices
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. With your fingers, separate each biscuit into 4 layers and place on two 10- x 15-inch baking sheets. Bake 7 to 8 minutes, or until crust is golden.
- Remove biscuits from oven and top each with some cheese, a tomato slice, and a sprinkle of basil. Return to oven and bake 7 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Make sure to buy the flaky style biscuits so you can separate the layers into thin biscuits; regular biscuits can't easily be separated into layers. For added flavor, combine 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the tops before baking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. No, honestly, pop one of these Cranberry Shortbread Drops into your mouth and experience everything a buttery shortbread cookie should be, with the added bonus of creamy white chocolate pieces and flavorful dried cranberries. Yum!