We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This snack mix may be sort of a hodgepodge, but it's a delicious one! Our Hodgepodge Snack is so sweet and crunchy, you'd better make a double batch. We suggest making it ahead of time and keeping it on hand for when those snack cravings set in!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups oven-toasted corn cereal
- 2 cups oven-toasted rice cereal
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup (1/2-stick) butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate-covered raisins
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cereals and peanuts.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt butter; mix in sugar until just dissolved. Pour butter-sugar mixture over cereal mixture; mix well to completely coat cereal.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Place in a serving bowl and mix in the chocolate-covered raisins.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Calories 245
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 11g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 6.9g 34 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 197mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 24g 0 %