Italian Style Nachos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Okay, so when you think of Italian food you don't think of nachos. Well, why not change that? Tortilla chips make a great base for pizza-like nachos, and they're ready in no time.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup light spaghetti sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces and stems, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounce) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place tortilla chips on a 12-inch pizza pan or a large rimmed baking sheet. Pour spaghetti sauce evenly over chips, then place mushroom pieces over sauce. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper then cheese.
- Bake 4 to 6 minutes or until cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
For a little added spice, chop some peperoncini and sprinkle them over the top before baking.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!