Coffee lovers rejoice! These sweet java nuts are the perfect snack any time!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy snack recipe is sure to put a pep in your step. Why? Because we're cooking with espresso! These Java Nuts are a fun and creative way to serve up beautiful coffee flavors, just in time for the holidays.
With hints of cinnamon and a special saltiness, they make the perfect pass around at your next holiday party or something extra thoughtful to give as a delectable homemade gift. When a recipe is this simple, tasty, and unique, you can't go wrong!
Sweet and delicious coffee nuts like these are enjoyable at any time of year, any time of day. If you like coffee, this snack is right up your alley! Especially since they are easy to make, store, and take anywhere.
Watch our video and scroll down for all the ingredients and instructions you'll need to make this delight!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso granules
- 4 cups walnut halves
These Coffee Shop Cranberry Bars are a copycat recipe of your favorite coffee shop dessert!
>> Coffee Shop Cranberry Bars
Java Nuts Instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and salt; mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat egg white and espresso granules until dissolved and frothy. Fold nuts into coffee mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle nuts with sugar mixture and mix until evenly coated. Spread on baking sheet.
- Bake 5 minutes, stir nuts, and continue baking 5 more minutes or until they’re dry to the touch.
- Remove from oven, loosen walnuts from baking sheet, and let cool. Store in an airtight container.
Mr.Food Test Kitchen Tips!
- In case you’re not familiar with Espresso powder, it’s a very strong granulated coffee used to make Espresso. You can find it in your local market along with all the other coffee.
- If you're looking for even more delicious coffee recipes, try our Chocolate Cappuccino Cookies, or our Cookie 'n' Coffee Brownies!
- Try our tasty Mocha Frosting to give your next cake that extra something special.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
The sweet flavors are start here!
What's your favorite nut?
Let us know in the comment section below!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The best home fries are still the ones made in diners, you know the places that are nicknamed "greasy spoons." There's just something special about the taste of potatoes slung around a sizzling hot grill and mixed with the flavors of eggs and bacon that can't be beat. Wait until you try these - they're a breakfast (or anytime) winner.