Kickin' Cajun Popcorn Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Popcorn is such a healthy snack, but it can get a little bland. Why not spice it up with peppery Kickin' Cajun Popcorn Mix?
What You'll Need
- 1 (3.5-ounce) bag light microwave popcorn
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon green pepper sauce, optional
- 2 cups hot & spicy cheese crackers or pretzel nuggets
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 250 degree F.
- Pop popcorn according to package directions. Open bag carefully; add seasoning and peanuts. Hold top of bag tightly and shake vigorously until seasoning is evenly distributed over popcorn.
- Evenly spread popcorn mixture on large rimmed baking sheet; remove any unpopped kernels. Drizzle with green pepper sauce, if desired; stir. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring once during baking.
- Toss in cheese crackers or pretzel nuggets and serve. Store at room temperature in airtight container.
Yields about 12 cups.
Recipe adapted from and courtesy of Jolly Time Pop Corn Company.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.