We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Monsters will flock to your spirited gathering when the word gets out that you're serving our crunchy Monster Mix. This spooky snack mix filled with salty favorites will leave them spellbound!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups oven-toasted corn cereal (see Options)
- 2 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 2 cups cheese crackers
- 2 cups peanuts
- 3 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels, cheese crackers, and peanuts.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour seasoning mixture over cereal mixture; toss until cereal mixture is thoroughly coated then spread onto rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove snack mix from oven and cool completely. Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Oven-toasted cereals are available in many different brands. Go ahead and add raisins or other dried fruit if you'd like...it's your snack mix!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!