Parmesan Herb Crispbread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Use crackers to create an elegant and easy Italian snack with our recipe for Parmesan-Herb Crispbread! It's simple, fun, and snackable.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil OR 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 pieces Wasa crispbread
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except the crispbread; mix well. Brush the oil mixture evenly over the crispbread.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through.
Note: Make these as is, or try an assortment by topping them with halved grape tomatoes, crumbled feta cheese, chopped red onion and/or additional chopped fresh basil.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.