Peanut Butter Cup Roll ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you need a quick snack to keep the kids going, serve 'em one of these Peanut Butter Cup Roll Ups. They're lip-smacking good and are ready for eatin' in less than one minute!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Spread the peanut butter over each tortilla then sprinkle evenly with the chocolate chips.
- Roll up tightly jelly-roll style. Wrap each in a sheet of waxed paper, twisting the ends to seal.
- Microwave for 10 to 15 seconds, or until the chocolate chips are melted. Serve immediately.
This is the perfect snack to prepare ahead of time and keep chilled. Then, anytime you need a quick pick-me-up, just microwave one until warmed through and the chips have melted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.