We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Popcorn is a whole grain, making it a good choice when reaching for a snack. Popcorn Lollipops are a meet-in-the-middle treat that includes a few indulgences to satisfy our cravings without going overboard!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3-ounce) bag fat-free butter flavor microwave popcorn
- 10 chocolate-covered caramels, unwrapped
- 2 teaspoons low-fat milk
- 10 large marshmallows
- 12 popsicle sticks
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare popcorn according to package directions. Open bag carefully and pour into large bowl; discard unpopped kernels.
- Place chocolate-covered caramels in a microwave-safe medium bowl. Microwave 15 to 20 seconds, stir, and continue to microwave until candies are melted. Add milk and stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn and use your hands to mix well.
- Spoon mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish then pat down. Place marshmallows on top of popcorn mixture and bake 5 minutes.
- Spoon popcorn mixture back into bowl and let cool about 1 minute. Mix popcorn mixture until evenly coated. Spray your hands with cooking spray and form popcorn mixture into 12 lollipop-sized balls. Coat baking dish with cooking spray and place popcorn balls back into baking dish.
- Bake 5 minutes; remove from oven. Place popsicle sticks in center of balls and carefully press popcorn mixture around sticks to keep them in place. Let popcorn balls cool then serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They say everything's bigger in Texas, which must be why this casserole is so big on taste! Our Texas Broccoli and Rice Casserole is creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-easy. It's perfect alongside anything from Texas brisket to your favorite chicken dinner!