We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Some snack mixes are just too good to pass on, like this Ramen Crunch. It's a crispy-crunchy treat with a bit of a zesty kick to it!
What You'll Need
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodles, broken into 1-inch pieces (discard seasoning packet)
- 1 1/2 cups cheese crackers
- 1 1/2 cups cornflakes cereal
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts
- 1 (0.7-ounce) packet Italian dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup wasabi peas
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine noodles, cheese crackers, cornflakes, peanuts, and Italian dressing mix; mix well. Drizzle oil over mixture and toss until evenly coated. Spread in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring every 5 minutes. Let cool, then stir in wasabi peas. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.