We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Elves of all ages will love snacking on Reindeer Munchies. We called it that, 'cause we heard it from a reliable source that reindeer love to sneak bites of this sweet and salty chocolatey mix when Santa isn't looking!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups honey graham cracker cereal
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 cup chocolate toffee bits
- 12 ounces chocolate almond bark
What to Do
- Line a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with wax paper. In a large bowl stir together the cereal, pretzels, and toffee bits.
- Melt the almond bark according to package directions. Pour over cereal mixture and stir until everything is completely covered.
- Press the mixture into prepared baking dish, let cool completely. Break into chunks and store in a tightly sealed container.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We know that some of you like to eat a little lighter during the holidays, so we decided to come up with a new dish that's perfect for Christmas dinner. Our Holiday Stuffed Fish Fillets start with some U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets that are perfectly seasoned, and then stuffed with traditional festive flavors. When you top it with the melted butter and bake it off, you'll have a fresh-tasting Christmas dinner that might just become a new yearly tradition.