- 6 cups
- 15 Min
Elves of all ages will love snacking on Reindeer Munchies. We called it that, 'cause we heard it from a reliable source that reindeer love to sneak bites of this sweet and salty chocolatey mix when Santa isn't looking!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups honey graham cracker cereal
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 cup chocolate toffee bits
- 12 ounces chocolate almond bark
What to Do
- Line a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with wax paper. In a large bowl stir together the cereal, pretzels, and toffee bits.
- Melt the almond bark according to package directions. Pour over cereal mixture and stir until everything is completely covered.
- Press the mixture into prepared baking dish, let cool completely. Break into chunks and store in a tightly sealed container.
Read NextBaked Spinach and Artichoke Dip