Seriously-Good Peanut Butter Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
We think these crunchy, chocolaty, and chewy bars are seriously good. Sure, you probably don't want to have these Seriously-Good Peanut Butter Bars every day (or you'll find yourself moving the belt another notch), but for days when you know that a sweet pick-me-up could do you some good, these are just the ticket.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10-ounce) package marshmallows
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 6 cups toasted whole grain oat cereal (see Note)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
What to Do
- Coat a 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with cooking spray. In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter and marshmallows, stirring until completely melted. Add peanut butter and 1 cup chocolate chips, stirring until smooth. Add cereal and cranberries, mixing until evenly coated.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips, lightly pressing them into cereal mixture.
- Place in refrigerator 10 minutes, or until firm, then cut into 21 bars. Store in an airtight container.
Since they hold up really well, they can be packed inside a lunchbox or baggie and taken on the go.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Ultimate Coconut Cake is a show-stopping dessert that's perfect for Easter, or any other time you want to whip it up! You can change the toppings to whatever is fun and festive for the holiday, so you can make this moist cake for any occasion! And as good as it looks, we promise, it tastes even better!