Simple No-Bake Granola Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Peanut butter and chocolate chips make these no-bake bars unforgettable! They're so-o-o good!
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- Bring brown sugar and corn syrup to a boil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly; remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until blended.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring until coated; let stand 10 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips. Press mixture into an ungreased 9- x 13-inch pan; cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.