We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy? Yes! Zippy? You bet! These flavor-packed pecans are a snack you can always have ready and waiting, too!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2-stick) butter
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups pecan halves
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. In a large saucepan, combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and salt over medium heat. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until butter is melted, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans until thoroughly coated. Spread onto a large rimmed cookie sheet and bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until toasted.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined platter to drain and cool. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Makes about 4 cups.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!