Sporty Cheese Ball
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sporty Cheese Ball is chock-full of the DIY taste that you crave! Shape it as you please, and serve on the bread of your choice!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups (8-ounces) finely shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 jar (6-3/4 ounces) whole roasted almonds
- Scallions for garnish
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine the Cheddar cheese, blue cheese, heavy cream, and dry mustard; mix until well combined. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Spoon onto a serving plate and form into a football shape. Lightly press the almonds into the cheese mound, completely covering its surface. Cut the scallions to look like football laces and place between the almonds. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Note: Serve with your favorite crackers or thin slices of French bread. Sure, you can shape this into a basketball or baseball for whatever type of sporting event you're celebrating!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.