Sugar Glazed Pecans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Isn't it nice to know that you're armed with a little nibble to serve with drinks? Wait till you hear the comments like, "Where did you buy these?" and "Would you share that recipe with me, please?"
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups pecan halves
What to Do
- Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with the butter; set aside. In a large saucepan, combine the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and sour cream over medium-high heat; mix well. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly; it's done when a drop of the mixture forms a ball when dropped in cold water.
- Add the pecans and stir until thoroughly coated. Pour onto the baking sheet, separating the mixture into individual glazed pecan halves, working quickly so the mixture doesn't harden.
- Allow to cool, then serve, or store the cooled pecans in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Makes about 1 1/4 pounds.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!