Sugar Glazed Pecans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Isn't it nice to know that you're armed with a little nibble to serve with drinks? Wait till you hear the comments like, "Where did you buy these?" and "Would you share that recipe with me, please?"
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups pecan halves
What to Do
- Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with the butter; set aside. In a large saucepan, combine the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and sour cream over medium-high heat; mix well. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly; it's done when a drop of the mixture forms a ball when dropped in cold water.
- Add the pecans and stir until thoroughly coated. Pour onto the baking sheet, separating the mixture into individual glazed pecan halves, working quickly so the mixture doesn't harden.
- Allow to cool, then serve, or store the cooled pecans in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Makes about 1 1/4 pounds.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!