Sweet and Salty Clusters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Butter up your sweetie on Valentine's Day or any day with a new twist on a movie tradition. This easy toss-together popcorn recipe will satisfy both sweet and salty cravings, leaving them craving more of whatever you're making!
What You'll Need
- 1 bag butter-flavored popcorn, popped (12 cups), with unpopped kernels removed
- 1 cup mini pretzel twists
- 1 (11-ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine popped popcorn and pretzels.
- In a medium bowl, microwave white chocolate chips on high 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally until completely melted. Spoon over popcorn and pretzels; mix until evenly coated. Spread mixture on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, microwave chocolate chips at 15-second intervals for 30 seconds, or until smooth. Using a fork, drizzle over popcorn mixture; cool completely.
- Break into clusters and store in tightly covered container.
Recipe courtesy of JOLLY TIME Pop Corn
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 692
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33g 51 %
- Saturated Fat 25g 126 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.2g 14 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 554mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 90g 30 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 68g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The novel tang of prepared horseradish adds a flavorful spark to this comforting brisket recipe. Whether for a make-ahead, welcoming, weeknight supper or for a company meal, the result is always juicy, tender, and tasty.