Swiss Onion Spread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Savory Swiss Onion Spread is even better when served piping hot! Try this one out at your next party with a platter of chips and crackers for an easy dip recipe your friends and family will be asking you to bring again and again.
What You'll Need
- 1 package (10-ounces) frozen chopped onions, thawed and well drained
- 2 1/2 cups (10-ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well and spoon into the pie plate.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and heated through.
Yields about three cups.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.