Tangy Popcorn Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says popcorn always has to be a salty, buttery mess? Try Tangy Popcorn Mix and discover the pleasure of refined popcorn.
What You'll Need
- 2 (2.9-ounce) bags lower-in-sodium microwave popcorn, popped according to package directions and with unpopped kernels removed
- 1 cup lower-in-sodium mixed nuts or peanuts
- 1 (7-ounce) package fruit bits
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Place popcorn on baking sheets. Sprinkle nuts and fruit bits over popcorn.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water, honey, and lemon juice to a rapid boil over high heat, and let boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour over popcorn mixture, tossing gently to coat evenly.
- Bake mixture 15 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking. Remove mixture from oven, and allow to cool. Serve, or store in an airtight container.
Recipe adapted from and courtesy of Orville Redenbacher's Popcorn.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Need a full-of-flavor pork tenderloin recipe that's also quick to get on the table? Well then, our Skillet Parmesan Pork is perfect for you! The whole family will love the seasoned-to-perfection taste, and you'll love that it comes together in about 10 minutes. Sound too good to be true? Well, go ahead and give yourself a pinch, cause not only is this real, but it's perfect to make any night of the week!