Texas "TNT" Dip
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thanks to a viewer in Texas, we were able to bring Texas TNT Dip to tables across the globe. She promised us it would be dynamite and, oh boy, she sure was right!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 pounds pasteurized processed cheese, cut into cubes (like Velveeta)
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium heat, cook ground beef about 8 minutes, or until browned; drain liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients, reduce heat to low, and continue to cook until cheese is melted and mixture is warmed through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with corn chips, tortilla chips, or party rye bread.
- We just love our dips, 'cause they're easy, yummy, and make a lot of people happy! We suggest you try our Spinach Artichoke Dip for one of our all-time favorites -- it's likely to become one of yours!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Do you remember eating square pizza for lunch when you were back in school? We do! We're bringing back those memories one slice at a time with our recipe for School Lunch Square Pizza. Our version has a super crispy crust with lots of cheesy yumminess!