Wrapped Up Kielbasa
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In fancy restaurants they wrap tenderloin in bacon and call it filet mignon, and scallops in bacon to create a seafood brochette. In our recipe for Wrapped Up Kielbasa we wrap kielbasa in bacon for an hors d'oeuvre we call yummy!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound kielbasa, cut into 30 half-inch pieces
- 15 strips bacon (about 1 pound), each strip cut in half crosswise
- 30 wooden toothpicks
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
- Roll a piece of bacon around each piece of kielbasa and secure with a toothpick. Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Drain grease, and discard.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, make dipping sauce by combining mustard, horseradish, and mayonnaise; mix until creamy. Serve sausage with dipping sauce
These can be made a day or two before serving. Store, covered, in the refrigerator. Then, all you have to do is uncover and warm them in a 250 degrees F oven for 15 to 20 minutes and serve!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Calories 83
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0g 11 %
- Saturated Fat 2.1g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.9g 8 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 289mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 1.4g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 0.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!