Crispy Cheddar Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our favorite go-to snack is cheesy, easy, and has just enough crisp to satisfy. That's right! Our Crispy Cheddar Bites mix up with your favorite cheddar cheese, some crispy rice cereal, and a secret ingredient that gives it just enough pep. They bake up in less than 15 minutes, and you can keep them for a few weeks. They're an anytime snack, that's also perfect when you're on-the-go!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, slightly packed
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix with a wooden spoon until thoroughly mixed. Form mixture into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheets. Flatten slightly using the palm of your hand or the bottom of a drinking glass.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden around the edges. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store in an air tight container for up to a couple of weeks.
Test Kitchen Tip
- For more yummy snacks that are sure to satisfy your cravings, try our Award-Winning Popcorn, these flavor-packed Java Nuts, or these 5-star Fried Cheese Curds!
- Looking for cheesy appetizers to impress the guests? Set out our Cheesy Baked Party Dip, or if you want something with a little more zest, try our Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
For some amazing appetizers, download our free eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 91
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 115mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 6.1g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.2g 1 %
- Sugars 0.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!