Shamrock Dip with Leprechaun Cheese Crisps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
One dip into our cheesy delight and it’ll be like you found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. So this St. Patty’s Day, if you’re in search of serving something that’s over-the-top-special with your green beer, then this is it. Give it a try…we found this to be a refreshing change of pace compared to our other go-to dips.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 stick plus 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Vegetable Dip
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (9-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed well, and drained
- 3/4 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 3 tablespoons bacon bits
What to Do
To learn to make this recipe, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!