We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it comes to homemade Christmas gifts, sometimes accidents are just what you need! This white chocolate snack looks like the "mistake" of a silly snowman; that's why we call it Snowman Poop! It's a holiday surprise that will make everyone giggle, and the perfect recipe to give as a gift to your family and friends.
What You'll Need
- 8 cups sweetened corn puff cereal
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Confectioners’ sugar for sprinkling
What to Do
- Line a 10- x 15-inch baking sheet with wax paper. Place cereal in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a medium heat-proof glass bowl, combine chocolate chips and oil. In a small saucepan over medium high heat, bring 1-inch of water to boil. Place glass bowl on top of saucepan. Heat until chocolate is melted and smooth, stirring constantly. Pour over cereal and toss until evenly coated. Place cereal on baking sheet and let cool. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar and serve.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!