Artichoke Shrimp Bisque
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No one will know how easy it is to make this rich soup! I've pumped up canned soup, so everyone will agree you cook like a professional chef!
What You'll Need
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 (16-ounce) loaf mild Mexican-style process cheese spread, cubed
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Beau Monde seasoning (optional)
- 1 (5-ounce) package frozen cooked small shrimp
What to Do
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a Dutch oven; cook over low heat until cheese melts and mixture is hot, stirring often.
- Add shrimp; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated, stirring often. Spoon bisque into serving bowls.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 186
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 4.1g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 11g 22 %
- Cholesterol 59mg 20 %
- Sodium 1,077mg 45 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 5.3g 0 %