Aunt Mary's Veggie Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whenever we go to Aunt Mary's house, we know that there will be plenty of tasty food there. Aunt Mary's Veggie Soup is no exception to this, you'll love the way that the veggies taste together!
What You'll Need
- 6 cups beef broth
- 1 (20-ounce) can cannellini beans, undrained
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup uncooked ditalini pasta (or other small shape)
What to Do
- In a large soup pot, combine all ingredients except pasta. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat then stir in pasta.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes, or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 164
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2g 2 %
- Saturated Fat 0.2g 1 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 10g 21 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 1,034mg 43 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.4g 30 %
- Sugars 4.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to Christmas cocktails for your next holiday party, we've got one that's elf-tested and Santa-approved! It combines the refreshing taste of pomegranate with just enough rum to put everyone in the holiday spirit! While Santa usually caters to the kids, this spritzer is an adult-only beverage that will have everyone "rockin' around the Christmas tree" this holiday season.