Butternut Squash Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Warm and creamy, this Butternut Squash Soup recipe is comfort in a bowl. And 'cause we start with frozen squash, it couldn't be easier! It's perfect on those bitter cold nights as you cuddle up with the hubby to stay warm. A quick and easy feel-good recipe, our Butternut Squash Soup will have you go backing for seconds.
What You'll Need
- 2 (12-ounce) packages frozen butternut squash, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups half-and-half
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except half-and-half; mix well. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in half-and-half until well blended. Simmer until heated through. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We combined two of our favorite takeout soups into one you can make right at home. Don't rely on the delivery guy to bring you hot soup. You've got everything you need to do it yourself! If you've been looking for an egg drop soup recipe to make right at home, then you've come to the right place. This egg drop soup recipe is so easy, we know you'll be making it all the time.