Butternut Squash Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Warm and creamy, this Butternut Squash Soup recipe is comfort in a bowl. And 'cause we start with frozen squash, it couldn't be easier! It's perfect on those bitter cold nights as you cuddle up with the hubby to stay warm. A quick and easy feel-good recipe, our Butternut Squash Soup will have you go backing for seconds.
What You'll Need
- 2 (12-ounce) packages frozen butternut squash, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups half-and-half
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except half-and-half; mix well. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in half-and-half until well blended. Simmer until heated through. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!