Chicken & Meatball Parmesan “Stoup”
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love the Italian flavors of a meatball Parmesan, we've got the perfect way to change it up! Our Chicken & Meatball Parmesan "Stoup" falls somewhere between a thick soup and a saucy stew. Topped with a delicious dinner roll that absorbs all the bold flavors, this recipe is perfect for sharing memories or making new ones. It's also great if you just want a little bit of comfort on a cold night. Trust us, if you bring this savory recipe to the next get-together, it'll be gone before you can blink!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 16 appetizer-sized frozen meatballs, thawed and cut in half
- 2 cups frozen, diced cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 6 frozen par baked dinner yeast rolls
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, combine broth, spaghetti sauce, meatballs, chicken and vegetables. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bake rolls according to package directions. Remove from oven and sprinkle each evenly with mozzarella cheese. Return to oven and bake 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Ladle “stoup” into bowls, top each with a cheese-topped roll and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve piping hot and get ready for lots of happy faces around the table.
Before You Start Cooking!
- If you're wanting some delicious Parmesan flavor, try our Baked Eggplant Parmigiana Chips!
- For a classic favorite, our Chicken Parmesan recipe is the way to go!
Parmesan cheese is also known as Parmesan-Reggiano and it is considered the "King of Cheeses!" Well, that is certainly one big honor. So, the next time you make this delicious stoup or sit down with a meatball Parmesan sandwich, just think, you're getting the royal treatment when it comes to cheese!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream recipe, that's perfect to cool you off during the warmer summer months, then you've come to the right place. Not only is this strawberry ice cream recipe fresh as can be, but with only four simple ingredients, is easy as can be too! Using ripe and juicy strawberries, you'll bring it together with some condensed milk, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. It doesn't get much easier--or summertime sweeter--than that!