Chili Beef Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Should you make chili or soup? Can't decide? This is where Chili Beef Soup comes to the rescue! It's basically an extra-hearty chili-style soup with tasty add-ins like beans and corn. We especially like to make this "chili soup" during the cooler months of the year.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
What to Do
In a soup pot over medium heat, brown ground beef and onion 5 to 7 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes, or until heated through.
- If you loved this Chili Beef Soup, be sure to check out our free eCookbook, World's Best Chili Recipes: 21 Easy Chili Recipes Everyone Will Love.
- Plus, if you're looking for more ways with ground beef, then you should definitely browse our collection of Ground Beef Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 210
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 2.4g 12 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 13g 27 %
- Cholesterol 26mg 9 %
- Sodium 616mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 26g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 7.0g 28 %
- Sugars 6.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.