Curried Chicken Bisque
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Soup lovers will gravitate to the kitchen when they get a whiff of a pot of this Curried Chicken Bisque. Sounds fancy, tastes fancy, but thanks to the easy ingredients like rotisserie chicken, it's simple as can be.
What You'll Need
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
What to Do
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a large heavy saucepan.
- Whisk together egg yolks and next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; whisk in 1/2 cup hot broth. Whisk mixture into remaining hot broth, and cook, whisking constantly, 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Cool.
- Stir in chicken. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.